Saturday, May 30, 2015

Boutique Style Clothing for Curvy Girls




My first dressing room fitting happened at a store call Altar'd State. It's a cute boutique style store featuring shabby chic, festival type clothing. There aren't a ton of them around yet, but they are quickly expanding the chain. If you don't have one, there's a good chance you will get one soon. This video is a great watch for anyone who likes boutique style clothing. It may seem like you can't fit in clothes that sit in these stores, but you could be surprised! Even though the label says "large," clothing is getting more over-sized and flowy. I've found some great stuff that I would have never bought if I hadn't just tried it on.

Here's my video on three pieces of clothing I tried on at the store. You'll see what I went home with and why I didn't leave with everything. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment